Hedge Trackers Announces New Training Academy Webinar and Workshop Dates
Hedge Trackers, a premier advisor to and technology provider for corporations using hedges and hedge accounting to protect margin, has announced the dates for its 3Q and 4Q Training Academy webinars and workshops.
“Providing meaningful learning opportunities for our clients andother treasury and accounting professionals at large and mid-sized corporations is a primary tenet of Hedge Trackers’ philosophy,” said Helen Kane, president and founder. “No matter what vehicle we use to share our insights and knowledge – whether it’s a webinar, workshop or on-site with a particular client, we aim to provide unparalleled insight into important issues in our sector, ranging from hedge documentation to derivative and hedging transactions. We understand that accounting best practices and audit approaches continue to evolve so these training sessions, led by our team of seasoned professionals who monitor the pulse of the ever-changing accounting landscape, provide those insights to help clients better understand the climate in which they are working.”
In the ever-evolving hedge environment, remaining current and well informed is crucial. As a result, Hedge Trackers has taken a robust commitment to the education of clients and industry professionals in the areas of derivative accounting and hedge program management. As part of its knowledge transfer program, Hedge Trackers training sessions provide the necessary guidance, insight and training required to remain on the cutting edge and abreast of industry shifts.
Training Academy sessions planned for 3Q and 4Q 2014 include:
- July 24: ASC 815 (FAS 133) IR Advanced – Advanced Concepts in Interest Rate Hedge Accounting
- Aug 12: ASC 830 (FAS 52) FX Advanced – Foreign Currency Transactions Advanced Concepts Workshop
- Aug 14: ASC 815 (FAS 133) FX Intermediate – Foreign Currency Hedge Accounting Intermediate Workshop
- Sept 25: ASC 830 (FAS 52) FX Intermediate – Intermediate Workshop to Foreign Currency Accounting for Transactions Workshop
- Oct 16: ASC 815 (FAS 133) FX Advanced – Foreign Currency Advanced Concepts in Hedge Accounting Workshop
- Nov 18: ASC 830 (FAS 52) FX Advanced – Foreign Currency Transactions Advanced Concepts Workshop
- Dec 11: ASC 815 (FAS 133) FX Advanced – Foreign Currency Advanced Concepts in Hedge Accounting Workshop
To learn more about Hedge Trackers’ Training Academy or to register to attend, click here.
About Hedge Trackers, LLC
For more than a decade, Hedge Trackers’ globally compliant financial accounting and reporting services have empowered U.S. corporations to effectively and confidently hedge foreign currency, interest rate, and commodity risk. Hedge Trackers offers unparalleled derivative accounting capabilities, consulting services and software solutions, all underpinned by more than a decade of experience. The Silicon Valley-based company has set up successful hedge programs for hundreds of Fortune 100 to Fortune 1000 clients. For more information, visit the company at www.hedgetrackers.com.