- This event has passed.
Reference Rate Reform
November 10 @ 9:00 am PST - 10:00 am PSTFree
The deadline at which IBOR rates will be replaced by Risk-Free Rates (RFR) is approaching fast, and at this time, any delay seems unlikely.
With limited time left to prepare, Hedge Trackers and Standard Chartered are teaming up to bring you the most recent changes and upcoming developments in reference rate reform.
Click Here for Event Details
This session will include:
- Background – Transition timetable and status of key markets
- Liquidity – An update on recent market trends and liquidity pools
- Accounting – Topic 848 and the impacts on hedge accounting
- Risk – How to manage basis risk between cash and derivative instruments
- Key Considerations – Tips and things to think about as you navigate reference rate reform
After completing this program, participants will be able to evaluate the first steps required on the path to reference rate reform. They will acquire background information on the market as well as an introduction to accounting during and after reference rate reform.
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: None
CPE Credit: 1
For more information regarding refund, concerns and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 408-350-8580.