- This event has passed.
Recent Trends In Risk Management Utilizing Derivatives
March 29, 2018 @ 11:00 am PDT - 12:00 pm PDT$100
*Price is $100 unless covered under retainer, program and/or SaaS license.
This recent trend in risk management utilizing derivatives webinar will focus on how credit unions are impacted by the newly issued ASU 2017-12 hedge accounting guidance. We will:
- Take an in depth look at how existing strategies are impacted,
- Review lessons learned from early adopters and
- Explore newly available hedge strategies.
Click Here for Event Details
Participants will be prepared to:
- Evaluate the impact of ASU 2017-12 on existing hedging strategies
- Focus on new strategies available under ASU 2017-12
- Understand the benefits of the new guidance
After completing this webinar, participants will have a basic understanding of the most common strategies utilized under ASU 2017-12 to manage interest rate risks in credit unions and community banks and the changes from adopting ASU 2017-112.
Presenters: Doug Winn & Ruth Hardie
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: None
CPE Credit: 1.0
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 408-350-8580.