- This event has passed.
Hedge Program Tune-Up
December 13 @ 10:00 am PST - 11:00 am PSTFree
Whether the catalyst for change is driven by accounting rule changes, technology, market conditions, industry trends, or hedge program performance, hedge programs and strategies should continuously evolve. The Hedge Program Tune-Up session is intended to share ideas with practitioners on how they can make their mark in the coming year by implementing enhancements to their hedge programs.
Click Here for Event Details
Participants will be prepared to:
- Think about how their existing hedge programs could improve
- Challenge and reassess existing hedge program strategies and processes
- Understand any current pain points or risk factors with existing hedge programs
After completing this program, participants will be able to target key areas of their company’s existing hedging strategies to further:
- Evaluate opportunities for best practice process improvements
- Plan for necessary adjustments driven by accounting rule or regulation compliance
- Optimize derivative accounting elections in the context of updated accounting rules
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Program Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of your company’s hedging strategies is preferred
Advanced Preparation: None
CPE Credit: 1
For more information regarding refund, concerns, and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 408-350-8580.