Foreign Exchange Boot Camp: #4 Qualifying for Cash Flow Hedge Treatment
November 21 @ 10:00 am PST - 11:00 am PSTFree
This course covers the basic rules and elections surrounding qualification for special hedge accounting for a cash flow hedge under ASC 815.
Click Here for Event Details
Participants will be prepared to:
- Focus on the general requirements required to achieve hedge accounting under ASC 815
- Understand time value elections
- Identify hedgeable exposures including functional currency & probability considerations
- Understand the basics of effectiveness testing
- Prepare ASC 815 compliant documentation including crafting sufficiently specific exposure descriptions
After completing this course, participants will be able to understand the general requirements to qualify for special hedge accounting for foreign currency risk.
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Program Level: Basic
Prerequisites: Recommended: FX Basics Boot Camp #1, #2 & #3
Advanced Preparation: None
CPE Credit: 1
For more information regarding refund, concerns and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 408-350-8580.