Foreign Exchange Boot Camp: #2 FX Accounting Basics
April 21 @ 10:00 am PDT - 11:00 am PDTFree
This course will cover functional currency, transaction and translation accounting concepts under ASC 830.
The materials will cover how to account for foreign currency transactions and how to translate a foreign set of financial statements into the reporting currency.
Click Here for Event Details
Participants will be prepared to:
- Focus on the general requirements of ASC 830
- Understand the accounting implications of USD and local currency subsidiaries.
- Learn the difference between transaction and translation accounting treatment
- Book and remeasure a foreign denominated transaction
- Translate from a local currency to the USD reporting currency
After completing this course, participants will be able to account for foreign denominated transactions and translate a foreign set of financial statements into USD.
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Program Level: Basic
Prerequisites: FX Basics Series #1: FX Markets
Advanced Preparation: None
CPE Credit: 1
For more information regarding refund, concerns and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 408-350-8580.