Capella Hedge Program Management Software
Developed by the leading minds in the field of derivative accounting, Hedge Trackers’ Capella derivative accounting software is an integrated solution empowering corporates to mitigate foreign currency risk.
Capella Foreign Currency (CapellaFX) allows for efficient, accurate management of the entire lifecycle of a hedging relationship, from strategy and initial trading to ongoing valuation, journal entries and audit support. The results? Streamlined processes, improved internal knowledge transfer and vastly increased operational agility, especially when compared with legacy treasury management systems and spreadsheet-based derivative accounting programs.
Capella: Next-Generation Derivative Accounting Software
Treasury and Accounting teams at more than 100 corporates have deployed Capella hedge accounting software and derivative management solutions. The solutions are crafted for the way business is conducted today, with emphases on efficiency, speed and performance. Capella software is:
- Deployed in a secure cloud, with no hardware to maintain and nothing to install
- Accessible by approved users from any web browser, anytime, anywhere
- Fully compliant with FAS 133/ASC 815/IFRS 9 regulations
- Supported by Hedge Trackers’ in-house development team, based in Silicon Valley
- Integrated with top trading portals, back-office systems and ERP solutions
- Backed by the Hedge Program Experts
Capella was developed to support the needs of the world’s largest team of derivative accountants, and is deployed by Hedge Trackers’ foreign currency and interest rate hedging consultants. You don’t just get technology; you get insights and actionable strategies that can help ensure your hedge program meets both economic and accounting goals.